The Winning Halftime Appetizer
Updated: Jan 24, 2022
Whether you are a football fanatic or just game for the snacks, the Super Bowl is less than a month away!
The Everything Cheeseball is a simple yet delicious recipe that will be a touchdown no matter who you are cheering on. Not only is the Everything Cheeseball delicious, but it scores an additional field goal for being Keto and Gluten Free.
The ingredients you will need are:
· 8 ounces of cream cheese, softened
· ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
· ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
· ¼ teaspoon sea salt
· 2 teaspoons of your favorite spice blend (we chose Everything Blend from our bulk section)
The Everything Cheeseball takes 20 minutes and serves around 4 people.
1. Mix cream cheese, cheddar, parmesan, and salt until well combined.
2. Form mixture into a ball and chill for one hour in refrigerator
3. When ready to serve, sprinkle or roll cheeseball in spice blend.
4. Serve and enjoy with your favorite veggies, crackers, or chips. (We suggest Simple Mills pita crackers!)
Recipe from INFRA