- Pomegranate Market
5 Natural Spring Cleaning Products
Updated: Apr 10
Spring is right around the corner, and that means it’s time to declutter and clean your space. A good spring deep clean is a tradition that promotes your wellness and helps you to keep your space looking good.
Unfortunately, traditional cleaning products can be filled with toxic chemicals. When starting your spring cleaning, it is important to find products that are natural, and better for you and the environment. We have compiled some of our favorite natural Pomegranate Market cleaning products that will have your home in tip-top shape…
1. One of our favorite cleaning products is the Dr. Bronner’s Sal Suds Biodegradable Cleaner. This product is a concentrated formula you can use on your floors, laundry, dishes and even your car. Non-toxic and biodegradable, this product is made with purely organic ingredients, most of which are also fair trade.
2. Natural distilled white vinegar makes a fantastic natural cleaner, and it can be multi-purposeful. If you mix half vinegar and half water in a glass bottle, and drop a generous amount of tea tree essential oil, you have a great all-natural cleaner. One of favorite and affordable brands is, Spectrum Organic Stilled White Vinegar.
3. We love our natural dish soaps, some of our favorite brands are Seventh Generation and ECOS. Incorporating natural dish soaps in your spring cleaning and everyday use helps the environment and can be gentler on your skin.
4. One of our favorite alternatives to a high-chemical product is the Seventh Generation chlorine-free bleach. Instead of chlorine, Seventh Generation bleach uses peroxide to remove stains from white clothes.
5. Last but not least we have the Better Life cleaning wipes, these are the perfect quick cleaning product. We know that it is important to have convenient cleaning products that are filled with natural ingredients!